Rideshare Accident Attorney in Mobile2 S Water Street, Suite 200
Mobile, AL 36602
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Mobile Rideshare Accident Attorney
You can count on a Mobile rideshare accident lawyer from Morgan and Morgan to fight for you or your loved one involved in such an accident. Our firm has a proven history of taking on some of the biggest companies in America and securing favorable verdicts and settlements for the injured. You, too, might be able to recover damages. Contact us today to get your no-cost case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Who Compensates Passengers in a Rideshare Accident?
Compensation for passengers involved in such accidents typically comes from the insurance policies of the involved parties. If the rideshare driver is at fault, their insurance, along with additional coverage provided by the rideshare company, may be responsible for compensating the passengers. However, if another driver is at fault, that driver's insurance carrier would usually be the primary source of compensation. The specifics can vary based on the rideshare company's policies, the driver's status at the time of the accident (like whether they were actively carrying a passenger), and the individual circumstances of that particular case.
Damages Available to Rideshare Accident Victims
If you win your case, you may recover damages, just as long as you're not at fault for the accident, given that Alabama follows the plaintiff-unfriendly contributory negligence law. That said, insurance companies often try to take advantage of this law to evade liability, one more reason to hire an attorney. If you win, you may be entitled to the following damages:
- Medical expenses, covering both immediate treatment and ongoing healthcare needs resulting from the accident
- Lost wages, compensating for the time you could not work due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering, addressing the physical and emotional distress caused by the accident.
- Property damage, such as repairs to your vehicle.
These damages aim to restore your financial and personal situation as closely as possible to what it was before the accident. If the other party was particularly reckless, the judge or jury might also award you punitive damages.
Reasons to Hire a Morgan and Morgan Rideshare Accident Attorney
Not every injury firm in Mobile, Alabama, has what it takes to handle your claim. Keep in mind that rideshare companies are worth billions of dollars, so you should expect them to put up a strong defense team to protect their interests. That's where Morgan and Morgan, the injury firm for the people, comes in. Here's what you need to know about us:
- We are America's largest and most powerful injury firm.
- We have represented more than 500,000 families and recovered over $20 billion in total for the injured.
- Fighting for the injured is all we have been doing since 1988.
- We never settle for less unless it is the best offer.
- Our client intake specialists receive more than 5,000 calls a day from individuals just like you, injured due to negligence.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Rideshare companies are in business; they won't fight for you. On the contrary, our attorneys only get paid if you win, which motivates them to fight even harder. Contact us today to get started with a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews