Why Hire an Alabama Personal Injury Attorney?
Our goal is to maximize the amount of compensation you receive for your injury, and our attorneys will stop at nothing to help you achieve that outcome. We can:
- Investigate the cause of your injury and identify who was responsible
- Collect medical records, accident reports, witness statements, and other key evidence
- Analyze the evidence to determine the value of your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if negotiations don’t result in a fair settlement offer
Keep in mind, insurance companies do all they can to protect their bottom line. That includes making lowball settlement offers and outright denying legitimate claims. Our attorneys understand how to effectively negotiate with the insurance company, and aren’t afraid to go to trial if necessary.
What Kind of Damages Can I Recover?
With the help of our Alabama attorneys, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses including surgery, therapy, hospital bills, and medications
- Lost wages if you can no longer go to work
- Diminished earning capacity if your injury prevents you from earning as much as you did prior
- Emotional damages including pain and suffering
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Personal injury cases often unfold like this:
- Your attorney will file a complaint alleging wrongdoing on the part of the defendant
- Lawyers on each side will exchange information (known as discovery)
- A settlement may be reached at any point before trial
- If the settlement offer is inadequate, your attorney will present your case in front of a judge
- If you win, the defendant will be instructed to pay you a specific sum of money
As you can see, personal injury cases involve several time-consuming steps. But no matter how tempting it may be, it’s important that you don’t settle for less just to get the process over with. You could be entitled to far more compensation than the insurance company says.
How Can I Get Started?
If you were injured and believe someone else may have been at fault, contact an attorney at one of Morgan & Morgan’s Alabama offices. We may be able to help you recover compensation for your hardship.
To get started, schedule a no-risk case evaluation. It costs nothing upfront, and It’s free unless you win.