Medical Malpractice Attorney in Bradenton101 Riverfront Blvd, Suite 600
Bradenton, FL 34205
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Bradenton Medical Malpractice
We trust medical professionals with our lives, but that trust isn’t always rewarded. Far too often, careless mistakes and negligence lead to serious injuries and even death.
At Morgan & Morgan, we’ve seen the profound effects medical malpractice can have on victims and their loved ones. That’s why we fight not only to recover compensation for their hardship, but also to hold the responsible parties accountable.
As the largest plaintiffs’ law firm in America, we don’t just talk the talk. Our team of highly-trained, trial-ready lawyers have the resources and know-how to take on any hospital, insurance company, or other party who seeks to deny you justice. To date, we’ve recovered over $20 billion for our clients.
If you or someone you love were the victim of medical malpractice, we may be able to help you, too. Schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation with our Bradenton office today.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What Is Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice takes place when a medical professional treats a patient in a way that deviates from standards in the medical community and a patient gets injured as a result. Various parties may be liable in these cases, including doctors, surgeons, nurses, and even hospitals. The victim may be awarded compensation for their losses.
What Are Some Common Examples of Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice occurs in many forms, including:
- Anesthesia errors such as administering the wrong dose of anesthesia or administering it too late.
- Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, or brachial plexus palsy due to delayed c-section, oxygen deprivation, or excessive force on the newborn’s neck or limbs, among other errors.
- Emergency room errors such as providing the wrong medication, making an incorrect diagnosis, or neglecting to monitor a patient post-treatment.
- Hospital malpractice in the event the hospital failed to monitor employees or properly evaluate their experience and qualifications.
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis on account of a failure to listen to the patient, recognize key symptoms, order the right tests, or interpret test results correctly.
- Postoperative negligence such as failing to monitor a patient or identify symptoms after surgery.
The above is far from an exhaustive list, so contact us to find out if you qualify for a lawsuit.
Do I Need a Lawyer?
Medical malpractice lawsuits are complex in that they combine two areas of expertise: law and medicine. You need an attorney who understands both, and who knows which experts to consult in the medical field.
In addition, you should seek out a law firm with ample resources to take on major hospitals and insurance companies. With an army of 1,000 attorneys and 4,000 support staff, that law firm is Morgan & Morgan.
Contact Our Bradenton Office
If you or someone you love suffered an injury due to medical malpractice, contact Morgan & Morgan. We may be able to help you secure compensation and justice for your hardship.
To learn more, contact our Bradenton office. Schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation today.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews