Train Accident Attorney in West Palm Beach1700 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 500
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
West Palm Beach Train Accident Lawyer
Trains are a common sight in West Palm Beach. From passenger trains to cargo lines, they can run during the day and night. While trains are an essential form of transportation, they can also cause accidents. According to Operation Lifesaver, Inc., there were 95 train collisions in Florida in 2021, resulting in 4 fatalities and 45 injuries. If you need a West Palm Beach train accident lawyer, Morgan & Morgan may be able to help—and we can fight for your full and fair compensation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Train Accident Injuries in West Palm Beach
Several railroads are operating in South Florida, including West Palm Beach. These include National Railroad Passenger Corp. (AMTRAK), CSX Transportation, and Florida East Coast Railway (Brightline). While most rail lines are proud of their safety record, accidents can still happen. Unfortunately, the majority of train accidents result in severe injuries. Some common injuries that occur in train accidents are:
- Fractures. You can break a bone due to the trauma or force caused by an accident.
- Whiplash. Did you know it is also known as “railway spine” because it was a common injury on trains?
- Back injuries. You can sprain a muscle or ligament in your back, fracture a rib, or tear a disc between your vertebrae due to the force of an accident.
- Spinal column injury. Any injury to your spinal cord or nerves can lead to chronic pain and impaired mobility.
- Traumatic brain injury. Violent shaking or blows to the head caused by train wrecks often cause traumatic brain injuries. Symptoms include impaired memory and problems talking, moving, or speaking.
- Amputation. The loss of a limb is always devastating and has a lasting effect on your life.
If you’re injured in a train accident, the first step is to seek immediate medical attention. Even if you don’t have obvious injuries, you still want to make an appointment with a physician. Some injuries may not show signs or symptoms for a few days. Besides, it’s always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your health.
Why Choose Morgan & Morgan as Your West Palm Beach Train Accident Attorney
Morgan & Morgan is the largest personal injury law firm in the nation and has a proven track record of success. We have recovered over $20 billion for our clients, and we have over 35 years of experience fighting for our clients' legal rights. Contact Morgan & Morgan for a free case evaluation to learn more about your train accident case.
In The Community
We’re dedicated to the cities and towns we call home. Discover the local Morgan & Morgan experience with news, events, and partnerships.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews