- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Whether it’s due to a slip and fall, car crash, or workplace accident, an injury can impact your health, your finances, and your quality of life. The good news is, you may be entitled to compensation for the hardships you’ve had to endure.
The attorneys at Morgan & Morgan’s DeLand office have the experience and know-how to get you the compensation you deserve when you’ve been hurt. Our law firm has won over $13 billion for our clients since 1988, and we may be able to help you, too. Set up a free case evaluation for more details.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 28,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $13 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
You Can Afford Us
It’s our goal to make the process of going through a lawsuit as easy on you as possible. With that in mind, we offer our services based on a contingency plan. That means we only get paid after we successfully resolve your case. Nothing comes out of your pocket, so there’s no risk to you. Our fee comes out of the favorable settlement or the winnings we recover for you in court.
The Timeline of Your Case
Because each injury is unique, it’s tough to pinpoint an exact timeframe for resolving a claim. No matter what, Morgan & Morgan will fight for your full compensation.
Here’s how we do it:
- Your lawyer will file a complaint against the defendant outlining the wrongful actions or negligence that led to your injury.
- Both sides will exchange information. This is called “discovery.”
- If the defendant’s insurance company offers a settlement, your lawyer will consult with you to help you determine if it’s fair.
- If the two parties are unable to reach a fair settlement, your attorney will prepare the case for trial.
- Once the case has been won, the defendant will pay you the compensation you’re owed.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
Legal proceedings might seem stressful, but a trustworthy personal injury lawyer can make the process easy. When you work with Morgan & Morgan, we will:
- Assign an expert personal injury attorney to your case
- Be available around-the-clock
- Walk you through the entire process and provide updates throughout
Since our inception here in Florida more than three decades ago, we’ve been fighting For The People. We’ve favorably resolved more than 50,000 cases in the past year alone, and when we’ve gone to trial, we’ve recovered 20 times the pre-trial offers.
Schedule a free case evaluation to find out what our DeLand office can do for you.
¿Usted tiene preguntas acerca de su caso en español?
Los abogados de lesiones personales de Morgan & Morgan entendemos lo importante que es resolver todas sus preguntas legales en el idioma en el que usted pueda entender mejor. Por eso contamos con una sección de Preguntas Frecuentes en nuestra página de abogados.com. Recuerde que en caso de ser victima de un accidente y necesitar ayuda legal, usted cuenta con los abogados de Morgan & Morgan. Siendo el bufete de abogados de lesiones personales más grande de los Estados Unidos, contamos con los recursos y la experiencia que usted necesita para defender sus derechos. ¡La justicia es derecho de todos!