You Can Afford Us
It’s our goal to make the process of going through a lawsuit as easy on you as possible. With that in mind, we offer our services based on a contingency plan. That means we only get paid after we successfully resolve your case. Nothing comes out of your pocket, so there’s no risk to you. Our fee comes out of the favorable settlement or the winnings we recover for you in court.
The Timeline of Your Case
Because each injury is unique, it’s tough to pinpoint an exact timeframe for resolving a claim. No matter what, Morgan & Morgan will fight for your full compensation.
Here’s how we do it:
- Your lawyer will file a complaint against the defendant outlining the wrongful actions or negligence that led to your injury.
- Both sides will exchange information. This is called “discovery.”
- If the defendant’s insurance company offers a settlement, your lawyer will consult with you to help you determine if it’s fair.
- If the two parties are unable to reach a fair settlement, your attorney will prepare the case for trial.
- Once the case has been won, the defendant will pay you the compensation you’re owed.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
Legal proceedings might seem stressful, but a trustworthy personal injury lawyer can make the process easy. When you work with Morgan & Morgan, we will:
- Assign an expert personal injury attorney to your case
- Be available around-the-clock
- Walk you through the entire process and provide updates throughout
Since our inception here in Florida more than three decades ago, we’ve been fighting For The People. We’ve favorably resolved more than 50,000 cases in the past year alone, and when we’ve gone to trial, we’ve recovered 20 times the pre-trial offers.
Schedule a free case evaluation to find out what our DeLand office can do for you.