Jackson Product Liability Attorneys
Jackson Product Liability
4450 Old Canton Rd, Suite 200
Jackson, MS 39211
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Jackson Product Liability
You use hundreds of products every day without incident. This is in part because of product liability laws. Because they can be held liable for defects in the design or production of their products, corporations are likely to be more careful. They consider the much higher costs of cutting corners that can result in expensive lawsuits. This important body of law protects you from serious harm and, when a product does injure you, gives you recourse for recovering the compensation you deserve.
Morgan & Morgan goes toe-to-toe with big corporations to protect the rights of Jackson consumers injured by defective products. If necessary, we sue product designers, manufacturers and vendors and base our claims on strict liability, breach of warranty, failure to warn and improper instructions.
Our product liability lawyers have a dual goal. We pursue the maximum possible damages for your injuries. By suing the negligent corporation, we also prevent a product from injuring others.
Mississippi Product Liability Laws
Mississippi’s laws governing product liability lawsuits protect corporations instead of consumers and are deceptively referred to as product liability reform. These laws put the corporation’s profits ahead of your safety:
- HB 13, Amended Miss. Code Ann. § 11-1-63 gives certain sellers immunity from lawsuits filed by injured Mississippians.
- HB 1270 indemnifies certain retails and wholesalers, strengthens protections of manufacturers of inherently dangerous products, relieves liability of sellers for failure to warn and limits product liability claims based on design, manufacturing defect, breach of an express warranty or failure to warn.
Morgan & Morgan are consumer advocates. We work for the people, not the powerful.
Types of Product Defects
Our product liability lawyers have the skills and determination to prove product liability in difficult claims. We have access to top experts who we consult about the design and manufacturing processes of a variety of products. We are strategic negotiators who can often reach an equitable settlement out of court, and assertive litigators who are ready to bring any claim to trial. Typical claims we handle include defects in:
- Automotive parts
- Swimming pool design
- Lawn equipment
- Flammable clothing
- Kitchen appliances
- Household cleaning products
- Beauty products and cosmetics
- Adulterated foods
- Harmful pharmaceuticals
- Dangerous medical devices
Call Our Jackson Office Today for Help with Your Case
Morgan & Morgan holds corporations responsible for a defective product that harmed you. Our experienced Jackson product liability attorneys are ready to discuss your rights and options for recovery. Schedule a free case evaluation today.