Aviation Accident Lawyer in Boston
Legal services in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts are provided by Morgan & Morgan Boston, PLLC.155 Federal Street, Suite 1502
Boston, MA 02110
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Boston Aviation Accident Lawyer
The first step towards the journey to securing the compensation you need and deserve after an aviation accident begins with a free case evaluation by an aviation accident specialist. This helps you understand whether you have a viable claim, your rights as an aviation accident victim (or a representative or a loved one), and other legal aspects of your case. To begin this journey and possibly tag along a Boston aviation accident attorney from Morgan and Morgan, contact us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What Are Some Common Causes of Aviation Accidents?
These accidents occur due to different reasons, but more than half of the time, negligence is usually the leading factor. Common negligence-based causes include:
- Pilot error, such as miscalculations or failing to adhere to safety protocols.
- Maintenance failures, where proper aircraft upkeep is neglected.
- Air traffic control mistakes, from miscommunication to improper guidance.
- Aircraft manufacturers might be negligent in design flaws or failing to address known issues.
- Airline management negligence, like inadequate training or ignoring safety procedures.
Note that each case is different, and aviation laws are complex. So, whether or not negligence is a factor, it’s always advisable to have your case reviewed by an aviation specialist.
Signs You May Have a Valid Aviation Claim
While you should have your case reviewed by an aviation specialist at Morgan and Morgan, certain signs can indicate that you have a valid case against the other party. That said, you may have a valid claim if:
- there was negligence or a breach of duty by the airline, pilot, manufacturer, or another party;
- you or a loved one suffered injuries or losses as a result of the accident;
- you have documentation of the accident and its aftermath, including medical records and incident reports;
- there is evidence of safety violations or ignored regulations; or
- there's a history of similar incidents, such as the Boeing MAX cases.
Since determining the viability of such claims requires knowledge of aviation laws and regulations and access to powerful legal resources, including aviation experts, you need a powerful injury firm like Morgan and Morgan in your corner to help you uncover the truth and fight for your right to compensation.
Contact Morgan and Morgan Aviation Accident Specialists
Don’t risk your claim by hiring an injury firm that lacks the resources to face these powerful defendants. Contact Morgan and Morgan—the nation’s largest and most powerful injury firm—today for a free case review.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews