- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Panama City Medical Malpractice
Do you live in the Panama City area? Have you been the unfortunate victim of an injury caused by the negligence of a medical professional you trusted? Are you facing mounting medical bills or the inability to work? Are you worried about keeping a roof over your head and the heads of those you love?
If so, Morgan & Morgan is here to help.
Our talented team of medical malpractice attorneys understands what you’re going through—and we understand the best legal strategies to pursue on your behalf. We won’t hesitate to take your case to trial if that’s what we need to do to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Best of all: it costs you nothing upfront to hire us and we only get paid if we win your case. So don’t wait. Fill out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form today.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
How Do I Know If I Have a Claim?
A medical malpractice claim generally requires proving the following elements:
- A doctor-patient relationship: If a doctor agrees to review your medical history, conduct an examination, and provide you with a diagnosis or treatment, in most circumstances this is considered a doctor-patient relationship.
- Your doctor behaved negligently: Sometimes, even when all of the rules are followed, accidents happen and no one is at fault. In many other cases, however, injuries are caused by the negligence of your medical provider—this simply means that they failed to care for you and act as competently as they should have.
- The doctor’s negligence caused your injury: This means that the injury you are seeking benefits for was caused by the doctor’s negligence, and not by some other activity or event.
If you find yourself injured, and you believe that the injury was caused by the negligence of a doctor you trusted, you should contact an attorney immediately to find out if you have a valid claim. Our knowledgeable and experienced team at Morgan & Morgan will be able to listen to your story and tell you how we might be able to help. Don't delay seeking the compensation you may be entitled to. Contact us today.
What Damages Are Available?
Understandably, if you’re hurt and facing mounting medical bills, you want to know what types of damages you might recover. Every case is different, and available damages will depend upon your particular circumstances. Potential damages include:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses;
- Reimbursement for lost wages or anticipated lost future earnings;
- Pain and suffering as a result of physical and emotional trauma;
- Loss of consortium if you are a surviving family member;
- Punitive damages, if it is found that the medical providers who caused your injury acted with extreme negligence or maliciousness;
- And more.
An attorney who knows and understands Florida medical malpractice law will be able to give you advice as to what damages might be available in your case and the best legal strategies to fight for the recovery you deserve.
Morgan & Morgan—We’ll Fight for You
When you receive medical care, you expect to be helped, not harmed. When you’ve been harmed, you deserve to be compensated. At Morgan and Morgan, we’re here to fight for your right to do exactly that. We are proud of our reputation for winning more than $20 billion in compensation for clients just like you.
Our team of more than 1,000 attorneys and 4,000 support staff is here for you—and we are ready and waiting to get started on your case. We understand the complexities of medical malpractice law, and we have access to the experts you’ll want and need on your side.
At Morgan and Morgan, you’re more than just a client—you’re family, and we’ll be here for you every step of the way. Remember—it’s free to hire us. We only get paid if you do. Call us today for a free, no-risk case evaluation. We’re ready to start fighting for you.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews