Traffic Lawyer Near Me in Pittsburgh603 Stanwix St., Suite 1825
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Traffic Lawyer Near Me in Pittsburgh
No one ever wants to find themselves in a situation where they are looking for a traffic lawyer. That means something terrible just happened. Unfortunately, traffic accident cases are far too common. In 2022 alone, there were approximately 115,938 reported traffic crashes in Pennsylvania, 1,179 of which were fatal, per the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. About 4,751 cases involved catastrophic injuries. Even more heartbreaking is the fact that most of these accidents could have been avoided if negligence wasn’t a factor. If you or a loved one is an accident victim, you may be owed compensation. Contact Morgan and Morgan, America’s largest and most powerful injury firm, for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What Are Some Common Causes of Traffic Accidents?
Traffic accidents in Pittsburgh, as with any other popular city in America, occur for many reasons. As mentioned earlier, negligence is usually a key factor in most of these accidents. That said, also keep in mind that some accidents may occur due to unavoidable circumstances, but that shouldn’t stop you from fighting for your right to compensation.
Examples of common causes of traffic accidents include:
- Distracted driving, especially due to mobile phone use.
- Driving above the posted speed limits.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs.
- Reckless or aggressive driving behavior.
- Poor weather conditions like rain, snow, or fog.
- Running red lights or stop signs.
- Failure to yield the right of way.
- Hiring inexperienced drivers (Mind you, Pennsylvania has one of the highest number of truck drivers in the United States).
Whether or not the accident you or a loved one was involved in occurred due to the factors mentioned above, it’s always wise to seek legal counsel. This can help you understand your rights and options.
How Can a Traffic Accident Lawyer Help?
If you have a viable claim and you decide to hire a Morgan and Morgan traffic lawyer near you in Pittsburg to represent you, they can:
- Investigate the accident to gather crucial evidence in support of your case
- Calculate the total damages you may be entitled to.
- Identify the parties that may owe you compensation
- Create a legal strategy to pursue the compensation you need and deserve
- File a claim with the liable parties.
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Provide legal representation in court if necessary.
The best part? You won’t have to worry about paying anything upfront. Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning the fee is free unless they win.
Let the Nation’s Largest Injury Firm Fight for You
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews