- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Macon, GA Truck Accidents
When driving through Macon, it’s pretty common to share the road with other vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, and trucks. While sharing the road is mostly an uneventful task, in some unfortunate cases, doing so with a truck can lead to severe and even life-threatening accidents.
Have you or a loved one been involved in a truck accident? If so, our truck accident attorneys may be able to help you. With over $15 billion recovered, our firm has a proven track record. What’s more, we have the resources to take on the biggest bullies in America and win.
To learn more about how we may be able to help, fill out our online form today for a free case evaluation.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Truck Accident Causes
With over 30 years of experience, our truck accident attorneys have seen it all. Listed are some of the most common causes of truck accidents:
- Driving Under the Influence: It is illegal in the state of Georgia for drivers to get behind the wheel of their truck while intoxicated.
- Distracted / Reckless Drivers: Drivers who are talking on their phones, texting, eating, or partaking in other activities while driving are more prone to cause accidents. Drivers who ignore road rules by changing lanes without checking for other vehicles, failing to use turn signals, or improperly breaking likewise pose a risk for other motorists.
- Improper Training: Any persons operating a truck need to be certified with a Commercial Drivers License (CDL). Drivers are also subject to alcohol and controlled substance testing requirements (49 CFR Part 382) in order to complete their training. Without proper training, these individuals are a danger on the road to themselves and others.
- Product Liability: The improper assembly of parts or design flaws may lead to accidents for which the manufacturer may be liable.
If you or someone you know have been involved in a truck accident due to driver negligence, we may be able to help. Please fill out our free, no-risk case evaluation form today to get in contact with our Macon truck accident attorneys.
Although every case is unique, our process often unfolds like so:
Our attorneys will gather records related to your claim, including any medical records or bills and your insurance policy information. With these documents, we will be better able to understand the extent of your injuries and begin to build out your case.
Your legal team will investigate your accident thoroughly to gather the evidence needed to support your case. Your attorney may review camera footage, interview witnesses, inspect police or accident reports, analyze and review medical records, interview medical staff, and much more.
Your attorney will work to negotiate a settlement with the defense outside of the courtroom. If settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, our attorneys are prepared to take your case to trial.
At Morgan & Morgan, we have been fighting For The People for over 30 years. When you hire our Macon truck accident attorneys, you can count on us to stop at nothing to recover full and fair compensation.
Compensation You Can Recover After An Accident
If you or a loved one were injured after a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation. These damages may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Loss of wages
- Pain and suffering
- Past and future medical expenses
- Funeral costs
- Property damage
Contact Our Macon Truck Accident Attorneys Today
After suffering an injury in a truck accident, you need attorneys who will fight for your rights and compensation. You can rest assured that our Macon office will stop at nothing to recover every penny you’re owed.
To learn more about how we can help you, fill out our free case evaluation form today.