- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Macon Product Liability Attorney
A defective or dangerous product puts consumers at risk for injury or worse. Those who design, manufacture, and sell products have a legal and ethical obligation to adhere to safety regulations. Luckily for consumers, product liability laws were enacted to promote accountability in the production process.
In the most difficult moments of your life, Morgan & Morgan has your back. We understand that the damage caused by a defective product isn’t limited to physical pain; emotional and financial losses are just as important to consider. If you or a loved one have been harmed by a defective or dangerous product, contact our Macon office today.
Complete a free, no risk case evaluation to get started.
What Is a Defective Product?
A defective product is one that’s unsafe, even when utilized in its intended manner. Defective products may be the result of:
- Defective Design: A product can be designed in a way that makes it naturally defective. The flaws in the design process will always result in a defective product, regardless of the manufacturing procedure or user’s actions. For example, the design of a household appliance may make it prone to overheating and catching fire.
- Defective Manufacturing: The design of the product may be sound, but the manufacturing process can nonetheless cause danger for consumers. For example, a factory may build a car without brake pads. Until the manufacturing procedure is revised, all cars that are made using that process will come out defective.
- Defective Marketing: A product can be considered defective if the marketing promotes it being used in an unsafe manner or for an unintended purpose. Releasing a product without proper instructions and warning labels can be hazardous.
While most defects are attributed to the manufacturing process, it is often difficult to determine who’s liable for the damage caused to the consumer. By teaming up with an experienced firm, you can navigate the complicated field of product liability law and secure the compensation you deserve.
Types of Products
All items sold have the potential to carry a defect and cause harm to consumers. This includes free products, as well as products that are not sold in a conventional manner.
Some examples of tangible products are:
- Vehicles or vehicle parts
- Medication or medical equipment
- Household items (appliances, tools, etc)
- Food or drink
- Buildings or building materials
Some examples of intangible products are:
- Internet services or software
- Household utilities (gas, water, and electricity)
If a product has the potential to cause physical, emotional, or financial harm to a consumer, it may qualify for a product liability claim.
Contact Our Macon Office
If you or a loved one have been harmed by a defective or dangerous product, we’re here to help. Other firms may carry expensive fees for their service, but we’re the opposite. Our team operates on a contingency, meaning we get paid when you do. Our fee comes out of the favorable settlement or jury award so you pay nothing out of pocket for our assistance.
Fill out a free case evaluation and see why there’s only one Morgan & Morgan.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews