Car Wreck Attorney in Mobile2 S Water Street, Suite 200
Mobile, AL 36602
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Car Wreck Attorney in Mobile
The Insurance Information Institute (III) estimates that approximately 42,795 died on our nation’s roadways in 2022. In Alabama, in 2021, the III reported 983 car accident deaths. These deaths, however, are just the tip of the iceberg.
According to The National Safety Council, 5.4 million people suffered some form of injury from car accidents in 2021, ranging from minor scrapes and bruising to severe, life-altering injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries and other permanent disabilities.
The Mobile car wreck lawyers from Morgan & Morgan are standing by to assist you if you or a loved one was injured in an Alabama car accident.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What to Do After a Mobile Car Wreck
The moments following a car wreck in Mobile, Alabama, especially when serious injuries or property damage are sustained, can be quite stressful. Still, the steps taken immediately following the crash will be crucial in filing a successful claim.
Therefore, those involved in a Mobile car wreck should take these steps:
- Contact the police, regardless of how minor the accident may seem to be. Police documentation will be essential to your insurance claim or any potential legal proceeding.
- Seek a medical evaluation, regardless of the severity of your injuries. Any delay or absence of medical treatment could jeopardize your health and your personal injury claim.
- Whenever possible, gather accident scene evidence. Take photos or videos of your injuries, vehicle, and property damage, or relevant items like skid marks or hazardous conditions. If you cannot gather evidence, ask for help from a friend or family member.
- Collect names, addresses, phone numbers, and license information from anyone involved. Be sure to get the license plate and vehicle identification numbers, as well as contact information for passengers and other witnesses.
- Notify your insurance provider promptly. However, you should refrain from providing statements or signing documentation without consulting a Mobile car wreck lawyer first.
Contact a Mobile car wreck lawyer who can help you file a personal injury claim. An experienced attorney will be able to assist you in navigating the claims process and ensure that the rights of you and your loved ones are protected and that you get maximum compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, or any pain and suffering the accident caused.
Morgan & Morgan is On Your Side
Car accidents, regardless of how minor they may initially seem, can quickly become serious matters. At Morgan & Morgan, our skilled Mobile car wreck lawyers will fight for your rights and help you receive any compensation owed to you.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews