Hendricks, James (Danny) v. Wayne Askew Jr
Leverette v. The Estate of Barnhardt
Amber Hayes v. State Farm
Rodriguez, Ramonita v Hatchett, Thomas
Lisa was born and bred in Columbia, South Carolina, where she earned her undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina. Throughout her time in South Carolina, she interned for U.S. Congressman James E. Clyburn; the experience she gained in those four years fueled her desire for a career in which she could advocate for those who need it most.
After college, Lisa moved to Birmingham where she earned both her JD and MBA degrees at Samford University. She went to law school with the express purpose of fighting for the underrepresented. During her time in law school, Lisa served as Chief Justice of the Honor Court and competed on the National Negotiation Team. From there, Lisa clerked for a Civil Circuit Court Judge in Jefferson County and, when that term was over, she immediately began working as a Plaintiff’s attorney.
Lisa has successfully litigated cases throughout the state of Alabama, in both state and federal courts. In addition to her jury and non-jury trial litigation experience, she has settled hundreds of cases pre-litigation. Lisa enjoys taking an active role in every aspect of the cases she handles and is not afraid to go to court to fight for her clients. She has dedicated her career to advocating for individuals and truly understands the devastating impact that an injury of any size can have on the life of an individual.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- University of South Carolina
- Brock School of Business MBA
- Cumberland School of Law, JD
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Committee Member
- Alabama Association for Justice, Member
- The Exceptional Foundation, Junior Board Member
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
Awards and Recognitions
- Birmingham Bar Future Leaders Forum, Class of 2019