- $ Billion+ Won
- + Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Philadelphia Medical Malpractice
Have you or a loved one been injured due to a trusted medical professional’s action or inaction? Are you drowning in bills and emotional distress? Are you temporarily or perhaps permanently unable to work? Has the absolute worst happened?
If you’ve been victimized, you shouldn’t have to face recovery alone. That’s where the specialized attorneys at the Philadelphia office of Morgan & Morgan come in. We know that medical negligence can leave you feeling vulnerable and will treat you like family by fighting to ensure that you receive the compensation that you’re entitled to. Best of all: there are no upfront costs and our fee never comes out-of-pocket.
Don’t wait. Contact our Philadelphia office today by filling out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form, and an attorney specialized in medical malpractice will reach out.
Morgan & Morgan
Am I Alone?
In our darkest moments, we trust medical professionals to cure our ailments, to keep us healthy, and to prolong our lives. But all too often, they are negligent in their duty to do no harm. Instead of having your suffering curtailed, you may find yourself or a loved one in even greater pain, or worse.
Because medical malpractice is so common, it’s all the more important that we hold the negligent parties responsible. Contact us today to get started.
What Are Some Types of Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice is defined as failing to meet the standard of care that is set by the medical community to ensure that patients receive the same care, regardless of their geographic location. If a patient is injured or dies because a medical professional fails to meet this standard of care, it could be grounds for a medical malpractice case.
These are some types of medical malpractice cases our specialized attorneys have handled:
- Emergency Room Errors, including incorrect distribution of medication, delayed diagnosis, or misdiagnosis
- Anesthesia Awareness, or when a patient awakens during surgery
- Post-operative Negligence, or when a patient is not properly monitored following a procedure, typically surgery
- Birth Injury, such as failing to perform a c-section in time
- Hospital Malpractice when hospitals fail to hire qualified staff or to ensure that their machines are functioning correctly
What Kinds of Compensation Could I Recover?
Our Philadelphia attorneys will begin by gathering documentation and speaking to experts in the field. They will then attempt to negotiate with the insurance company. However, if the insurance company decides to play unfairly and to offer a low settlement, our attorneys are ready and willing to take your case into the courtroom. With more than 800 attorneys and 3,000 support staff, we have the resources to fight for everything you need to get back on your feet.
Although each case is different, some of the compensation that you could be entitled to includes:
- Medical Expenses, such as medications, doctors’ visits, and rehabilitation
- Pain and Suffering to assuage the emotional distress that can be caused by medical malpractice
- Wrongful Death if the absolute worst has happened
- Punitive Damages so that no one else suffers what you did
Morgan & Morgan Will Treat You Like Family
We know firsthand that the price for pain is infinite. That’s why we will fight for every penny that you need to rebuild your life and ease your suffering. That’s also why our fee comes out of a favorable jury award or settlement, never out of your own pocket. You can rest assured that there are no risks and no hidden costs.
Don’t wait. If you or a loved one are suffering due to the negligence of a medical professional, contact us today by filling out a free, no-obligation consultation form. Let us get to work fighting for you.