Bus Accident Attorney in Memphis80 Monroe Ave., Suite 900
Memphis, TN 38103
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Bus Accident Attorney in Memphis
Whether publicly or privately owned, buses are essential to Memphis’s infrastructure, providing countless residents with reliable transportation to and from school, work, and everywhere in between. However, like all other vehicles that take to the road in Tennessee, buses aren’t immune to accidents. Their sheer size and the fact that they carry numerous passengers can make the injuries sustained in a bus accident even more significant.
According to reports, 229 bus accidents occurred in Tennessee in 2022.
If you have been injured in a bus crash, whether as a passenger, a pedestrian, or in another vehicle, a Memphis bus accident lawyer from Morgan & Morgan can help. Our nationwide network of 1,000 lawyers is licensed to practice in all 50 states, and we have the experience needed to ensure that justice is served on your behalf.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
The Benefits of Contacting a Memphis Bus Accident Lawyer
Bus accident cases are complex, with different rules for publicly owned buses versus privately owned buses, often involving numerous parties and insurance policies. Thankfully, a Memphis bus accident lawyer can navigate these issues on your behalf so you can remain focused on your recovery.
Bus accident lawyers can assist with the following:
- A case evaluation to determine the validity of your claim and explore options with you.
- Determining the cause of the accident and identifying all parties responsible for your injuries.
- Gathering all necessary evidence to document your injuries, calculating losses, and building a strong case on your behalf.
- Handling the entire claims process on your behalf, including negotiations with insurance companies and legal representatives to ensure a fair settlement.
- Filing lawsuits and providing courtroom representation, where applicable.
- Providing legal advice throughout the process to ensure that you remain in the loop throughout the process.
Morgan & Morgan: Your Trusted Partner
A Memphis bus accident lawyer from Morgan & Morgan will fight for your right to be compensated. We give our clients the individualized care, respect, and attention they deserve, and we strive to deliver successful outcomes in every bus accident injury claim we handle. Our team has secured $20 billion in compensation for clients like you from all across the country.
If you or a family member has been injured in a bus accident, whether as a passenger or someone in the wrong place at the wrong time, injured by no fault of your own, contact Morgan & Morgan today to request a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
In The Community
We’re dedicated to the cities and towns we call home. Discover the local Morgan & Morgan experience with news, events, and partnerships.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews