Car Accident Attorney in Kansas City
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Kansas City Car Accident
Even a seemingly minor car accident can cause serious and potentially long-lasting injuries, turning your life upside-down and putting your family’s security at risk. To make matters worse, insurance companies often underpay or deny legitimate claims. This adds insult to injury, and at Morgan & Morgan, we don’t stand for it.
Our law firm is made up of more than 700 attorneys and 3,000 support staff across the country, and we’ve won over $9 billion for our clients throughout all of our 40 practice areas. If you’re injured in a car accident, our specialized attorneys may be able to get you the compensation you deserve.
There is only one Morgan & Morgan—contact us for a free case evaluation and find out why.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Why You Need a Lawyer
While the car accident itself is the scariest part, the process of fighting your case can seem daunting too; however, our experienced car accident attorneys can walk you through it from start to finish. We can provide you with the comfort and confidence you need to keep stress levels at a minimum.
A skilled lawyer will also determine the real value of your case. This is necessary because insurance companies will do whatever they can to downplay your injuries and reduce the amount that they owe you.
The insurance company might try to minimize the payout by claiming that:
- Your injuries were preexisting, exaggerated, or even faked
- You received more treatment than necessary
- You don’t have the proper evidence
These are just a couple of the tactics insurance companies might use to discredit your claim and support their lowball offer; fortunately, we know all of their tricks and will fight to get you the remuneration to which you’re entitled.
Overview of the Process
Every case is different, but our goal is the same: to determine the full value of your case and fight to recover every penny. Here is a general breakdown of the process:
- Documentation: We look over all pertinent documents and records, such as medical bills, accident reports, and insurance policy information.
- Investigation: Then, we’ll take a deeper dive into security or dashcam footage, witness testimonies, and any other evidence that may shed more light on the incident. This helps us further understand the situation and build the strongest possible foundation for your case.
- Negotiation: Once we’ve evaluated your case and determined how much it’s worth, we will negotiate a settlement with the defense. If the other side is not willing to come to a fair settlement, we are ready to take the case to trial.
Damages That Can Be Recovered
The value of your case depends on the nature and severity of the incident. Here are some of the damages that may be recovered in a car accident lawsuit:
- Medical expenses from prescription medications, hospital stays, and ongoing rehabilitation
- Lost wages from lost time at work, loss of a job, or loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering, including anxiety, depression, and emotional stress
- Funeral costs in the event of a wrongful death
Contact Morgan & Morgan Today
If you or a loved one have been hurt in a car accident, don’t hesitate to call Morgan & Morgan. A car crash can result in serious injuries, and we understand the toll that can take on you and your family; that’s why we fight for your full and fair compensation.
You don’t become America’s biggest personal injury firm by accident. Morgan & Morgan has been fighting For The People since the firm was founded in 1988, and we have the skills, know-how, and experience to take on the biggest bullies and win.
Contact our Kansas City, MO office or fill out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form to get started.