What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
At Morgan & Morgan, our attorneys aren’t jacks-of-all-trades. We focus solely on personal injury lawsuits and will expertly handle your claim from start to finish. You’ll be assigned a full legal team, complete with supporting staff, to ensure you get the best service and outcome possible. Morgan & Morgan will fight for the justice and compensation you deserve, even if it means taking your case to trial. Our goal is to give you the peace of mind and financial stability you need after an accident so you can focus on what matters most. Morgan & Morgan has the resources to put more money behind your case than the other firms. You shouldn’t suffer through injuries alone because someone was negligent. We’re here to fight for your rights and hold the responsible party accountable.
Morgan & Morgan Attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries.=
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
Typically, “how much money can I expect” is one of the first questions personal injury victims ask themselves because it’s very pertinent. Medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more are all relevant factors. That being said, every case is different; the amount of compensation is dependant on the details of your situation.
Our clients have received settlements for millions of dollars. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was awarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured in Buffalo, New York, Morgan & Morgan is ready to fight for you. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.