Personal Injury Attorneys in Austin, Texas (TX) | Morgan & Morgan
The Austin Office Se habla Español
Pay nothing till we win
7 billion+ won
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
Accidents happen every day. Sometimes, they’re minor, not disturbing our everyday lives too much. However, when an accident is more severe and you’re left debilitated, either permanently or temporarily, it changes everything. Experiencing the kind of pain and suffering involved in an accident due to someone else’s negligence can be devastating. Your whole life can change in a moment, and a whirlwind of new tasks to take care of arises. These include hospital bills, lost wages, loss of mobility, insurance companies, legal situations, and more.
Navigating the ins and outs of a personal injury case on your own is a nightmare, especially if you want to maximize your compensation. You shouldn’t go through this alone. Personal injury lawyers are here for you. Getting the compensation you deserve means you and your family will have peace of mind so you can focus on what’s important.
What Personal Injury Lawyers Do to Help You
Personal injury attorneys fight to get you the compensation and justice you deserve, even if it means taking your case to trial. They handle every phase of your lawsuit so you can focus on what matters: rest, recovery, and time with those you love.
Personal injury attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
It’s important to keep in mind that every case is different. Personal injury attorneys fight to get you the maximum compensation you deserve, which depends on the details of your situation. The No. 1 goal is to grant you the peace of mind you need through these trying times so you can stay on track to recover as quickly and fully as possible.
Personal injury attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured in Austin, reach out to Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation. If we decide to move forward, we’ll assign you a full legal team with supporting staff to ensure you get the best service and outcome possible.
Contact Our Austin Office
Share your experience and we will call you
We have successfully taken on
Your opinion really matters
Is this page helpful?