What Personal Injury Lawyers Do to Help You
Personal injury attorneys fight to get you the compensation and justice you deserve, even if it means taking your case to trial. They handle every phase of your lawsuit so you can focus on what matters: rest, recovery, and time with those you love.
Personal injury attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
It’s important to keep in mind that every case is different. Personal injury attorneys fight to get you the maximum compensation you deserve, which depends on the details of your situation. The No. 1 goal is to grant you the peace of mind you need through these trying times so you can stay on track to recover as quickly and fully as possible.
Personal injury attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured in Austin, reach out to Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation. If we decide to move forward, we’ll assign you a full legal team with supporting staff to ensure you get the best service and outcome possible.