Motorcycle Accident Attorney in New Albany426 Bank Street, Suite 300
New Albany, IN 47150
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
New Albany, IN Motorcycle Accidents
After a motorcycle accident, insurance companies might not give you the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our accident attorneys in New Albany will fight for your full and fair compensation after an accident. While some attorneys will settle for the last offer, we’ll make sure we fight for your best offer. Why? Because the insurance companies know that if they DON’T settle, we’ll see them in court.
While every accident case is different and the damages will vary, our New Albany attorneys are committed to helping motorcyclists recover compensation for their losses. Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident? To learn more about how we may be able to help you, fill out our free, no-obligation case review form today.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Motorcycle Accident Causes
Accidents on the road are unpredictable and often catastrophic for those involved. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, we can help.
When on the road, motorcycle accidents may be caused by a number of factors. In many cases, these life-threatening accidents are caused by one of two events: product liability or driver negligence.
Those injured by a motorcycle accident may file a lawsuit on the grounds of product liability if:
- The motorcycle was defective when purchased
- The motorcycle design renders the product inherently unsafe
- There were manufacturing defects on the assembly line
Sharing the road with negligent drivers can lead to the unthinkable. If the driver falls under any of these conditions, you may be eligible for compensation.
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence
- Failing to leave sufficient room between vehicles
- Neglecting to see a motorcyclist changing or entering lanes
- Failing to pay appropriate attention to other drivers
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Please fill out our no-cost case review form today to learn more about how we may be able to help your case.
Can I Claim Compensation For My Motorcycle Accident?
In negotiations or litigation against an insurance company or negligent party, the attorneys in our office may be able to help you recover compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: Victims can file to receive compensation for emergency hospital visits, hospital stays, and/or surgeries directly related to the accident.
- Lost Wages: Motorcyclists can recover compensation for the time they had to be away from work to recover from their injuries.
- Mental Anguish: Victims may also be provided with compensation for the emotional pain they had to face after the incident.
To help build your compensation claim, your attorney may:
- Collect scene and police reports
- Gather witness statements
- Photograph the scene
- Investigate the other motorist’s driving history
- Review medical records
- Contact insurance companies on your behalf
Contact Our Morgan & Morgan Office in New Albany
Our motorcycle attorneys in New Albany are experienced and they know how big insurance companies work. They fully understand the prejudices that bikers face after an accident and can help you fight for full, fair compensation.
To learn more about how we may be able to help you, fill out our free, no-obligation case review form today.