Atlanta Social Security Disability
If you have been denied Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or are considering filing an application for benefits, our Atlanta attorneys may be able to help. In Georgia, a significant number of SSDI applications are initially denied due to mistakes on paperwork or other technicalities.
Our attorneys can help ensure that your claim meets the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) requirements and that you recover the benefits you deserve. In the event your claim is denied, our Atlanta SSA attorneys can guide you through each step in the appeals process, from the first appeal to the courtroom, if necessary.
If you need help with a Georgia SSD claim, an attorney can:
- Help compile information from Social Security file and medical records
- Review notices of denied Social Security claims
- Sit with or in for the client during any SSA interviews or conferences
- Request reconsideration of appeals on the client's behalf
- Prepare the client and witnesses for any hearings or questioning
At Morgan and Morgan’s Atlanta office, we understand the hardship that injury and subsequent unemployment can cause. If you or a loved one needs assistance obtaining SSDI, please fill out our free case review form to contact our Georgia law office today.
Offices near You
Current call wait: 4 seconds