Auto Accident Claims
Accident Claim Lawyers
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
Porter Ranch Gas Leak
Jacob T. Rodgers v. City of Gainesville D/B/A Gainesville Regional Utilities
Estate of Frank Townsend v. RJ Reynolds, et al.
Morgan Stanley Data Security Litigation
Stephen Davis v. Levon Clark, Ricardo Williams, Marty Grifka and Derek Pak
McAdams v. Monier Lifetile, LLC
Coleman v. Martinez
Gold v. Lumber Liquidators
Clemmons v. ECORE et. al, Philadelphia County
Brink v. Ruiz
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Auto Accident Claims Lawyer
WHAT DO ACCIDENT CLAIM LAWYERS DO?
Have you recently been involved in an accident? If so, you may feel that your life has been completely turned upside down. You may find yourself injured, unable to work, and struggling to keep up with mounting medical bills, while still providing for yourself and those you love.
If you are feeling this way, you’ve arrived at the right place. The compassionate, experienced team at Morgan and Morgan is here to help. We’re here For the People—and we’re here for you.
You may be asking yourself, what exactly do accident claim lawyers do—and why do I need one? It’s a good question. A few of the most important reasons you need a lawyer are:
- Insurance companies are out to protect their own interests. They are usually going to try to pay you as little as possible, so they can keep more money in their own pockets.
- A good team of attorneys will know the best strategies to pursue to increase your chances of receiving the maximum amount of compensation you deserve as a result of your accident.
- You deserve to focus on your recovery—not on stress and anxiety surrounding mounting medical bills and legal matters.
A knowledgeable and experienced team of attorneys, like the team at Morgan and Morgan, can fight for you. While every claim will be slightly different depending upon your circumstances, the general process includes:
- Seeking medical treatment: This is the first and most important step. Taking care of your immediate medical needs should come before any other concerns.
- Consulting and hiring an attorney: You’ll want to be certain that you find and retain an attorney who knows the best legal strategies to pursue on your behalf—and who will fight for you each step of the way. At Morgan and Morgan, we are those attorneys.
- Investigating your claim and reviewing records: Your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding your claim, and review your medical records for all important information.
- Negotiating and attempting to reach a settlement: Often, before officially filing a lawsuit, your attorney may attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf. If this is successful, you may be able to avoid a lawsuit entirely.
- Filing a lawsuit: If initial negotiations are unsuccessful, your attorney will go forward with officially filing your lawsuit.
- Attempting mediation and negotiation: In this phase of the claim, attorneys will again attempt to negotiate a settlement and resolve the case before undergoing a full trial.
- Trial: Sometimes, however, a fair settlement simply isn't possible and a trial is the best way to obtain the compensation you deserve.
If you are successful in your accident claim, you may be entitled to a variety of damages, including:
- Reimbursement of lost wages—both past and anticipated future;
- Compensation for past, current, and anticipated future medical expenses;
- Compensation for damage to your property;
- Damages for pain and suffering;
- And more, depending upon your circumstances.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need a legal team on your side that understands the law and that knows how to fight for you. At Morgan and Morgan, we are that team. We have recovered over $15 billion in compensation for clients just like you. To us, you are more than just a client. You are family—and we’ll fight for you every step of the way.
Fill out our case review form and take the first step toward moving forward with your claim.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more