Personal Injury Attorneys in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) | Morgan & Morgan
The Charlotte Office Se habla Español
Pay nothing till we win
7 billion+ won
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
The personal injury lawyers at Morgan & Morgan are here to help if you or a loved one has been injured. Our lawyers understand what it’s like to suffer at the hands of someone’s negligence, recklessness, or malpractice. Our goal is to grant you the peace of mind you need to focus on what matters most. When an accident is severe enough, it can take a long time to get back on your feet, mentally and physically. Morgan & Morgan’s Charlotte, North Carolina, personal injury lawyers will provide you the representation you need to get the compensation you deserve.
What Our Lawyers Do To Help You
Having experienced, focused legal representation in your corner is crucial to securing a good outcome in a personal injury case. Whether your suffering is large or small, a personal injury as a result of someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior is a difficult experience. You’ll face mounting medical bills while losing wages if you're not able to work.
If we take your case, we’ll assign you a full legal team to ensure you get the best service possible. With more than 500 attorneys nationwide and billions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients, we have the resources necessary to provide you the representation you deserve. While we have the reach of a large firm, we treat every client like family and treat their cases personally. We’ll work hard on your case so you can concentrate on the hard work of getting better. At Morgan & Morgan, our attorneys aren’t jacks-of-all-trades. We focus on personal injury and know what it takes to get you the justice and compensation you need.
Morgan & Morgan attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
Keep in mind that every case is different. Your compensation will be determined by the details of your case. Our Charlotte personal injury attorneys will craft a strong case designed to maximize the compensation you’re entitled to.
Our attorneys have received settlements for clients worth millions of dollars. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was awarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured, our personal injury attorneys are ready to fight for your rights. Discover what we can do for you by filling out a free case evaluation.
Contact Our Charlotte Office
Share your experience and we will call you
We have successfully taken on
Your opinion really matters
Is this page helpful?