Airbag Injuries in Myrtle Beach11915 Plaza Drive, Suite 301
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Airbag Injuries in Myrtle Beach
Airbags save lives. They are designed to cushion the effect of a motor vehicle accident on the body, preventing injuries associated with the head and chest impacting the dashboard, steering wheel, windshield, and other parts of the vehicle. Since becoming a standard feature in cars sold in the United States, they have significantly reduced deaths and severe injuries commonly associated with car crashes.
Unfortunately, airbags present their own risks, even when they deploy correctly, but airbag malfunctions are also too common. One example is the Takata airbag, which was recalled after causing at least 27 deaths and 400 injuries, according to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration.
If you or someone you care about has suffered from airbag injuries in Myrtle Beach, Morgan & Morgan can help pursue a claim on your behalf to cover damages.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Injuries Associated with Airbag Deployment
When an airbag deploys, whether unexpectedly or incorrectly due to a malfunction, or even when it deploys properly, some of these common injuries can occur:
- Head injuries, including facial trauma, a dislocated or broken jaw, and traumatic brain injury.
- Eye injuries, such as orbital fractures, lens ruptures, and retinal detachment.
- Eye, nose, and throat injury due to chemical exposure from airbag chemicals.
- Spine injuries, including neck and back fractures.
- Chest or abdominal injuries, such as broken ribs, a fractured collarbone, and internal organ injury.
- Arm, hand, and wrist injuries, including forearm fractures and shoulder dislocation.
- Ear injuries and hearing loss.
- Soft tissue injuries.
- PROM, which stands for the premature rupture of membranes, occurs within the amniotic sac during pregnancy. PROM can cause a wide range of complications both for the mother and child.
Morgan & Morgan: Your Myrtle Beach Airbag Injury Experts
If you suffered airbag injuries in Myrtle Beach, depending on the circumstances of the accident and the injuries you sustained, Morgan & Morgan may be able to file a claim on your behalf. Whether your injuries were caused by the negligence of another driver or as the result of a faulty or defective airbag that the manufacturer or some other party can be held liable for, our airbag injury experts will negotiate a favorable settlement on your behalf or litigate your claim if necessary.
In The Community
We’re dedicated to the cities and towns we call home. Discover the local Morgan & Morgan experience with news, events, and partnerships.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews