Burn Injury Attorney in Pittsburgh603 Stanwix St., Suite 1825
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Pittsburgh Burn Injury Lawyer
According to the US Fire Administration, 14,700 people were injured in fires in 2021, with an additional 3,800 dying because of their injuries.
You should immediately seek medical attention if you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury. While first- and second-degree burns are usually minor, third-degree burns can cause disfigurement, scarring, and significant physical pain, not to mention the psychological effect that a burn injury can have on an accident victim.
A Pittsburgh Burn Injury lawyer from the knowledgeable Morgan & Morgan team is here to help. Our experienced attorneys have helped a half million families like yours put the pieces of their lives back together after an accident.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Causes of Pittsburgh Burn Injuries
There are many ways that someone can sustain a burn injury, from extreme heat or cold to electricity, chemicals, and radiation.
In Pittsburgh and throughout Pennsylvania, some of the most common bun injuries are caused by:
- Building fires: Whether it’s a residential or commercial fire, buildings can go up in flames when grills, stoves, space heaters, electrical equipment, and other appliances aren’t installed correctly or properly maintained. Builders, apartment managers, and landlords who do not comply with fire safety codes and building regulations put residents at risk of being burned in a fire.
- Chemical burns: Anyone who works in the construction industry, in manufacturing sites, or even in a hospital or restaurant may be exposed to hazardous chemicals and cleaning products that are known to result in chemical burns.
- Malfunctioning or defective products: It is not uncommon for defective appliances, heaters, power tools, equipment, and machinery to cause burn injuries. From defective vehicle fuel lines and flammable clothing to lithium-ion batteries, stores of dangerous products malfunctioning and causing harm dominate news cycles every day.
A Pittsburgh Burn Injury Lawyer Can Help
Accident victims who have sustained significant burns, whether as the result of a building fire, a workplace accident, or because of a defective product, are most likely going to experience pain, suffering, emotional distress, and financial uncertainty. Thankfully, a Pittsburgh burn injury lawyer can help you file a claim so that you are compensated for your damages.
At Morgan & Morgan, we have a nationwide team of burn injury lawyers licensed to practice in all 50 states. A Pittsburgh burn injury lawyer from Morgan & Morgan will help you file a claim against anyone responsible for your injuries and fight for the financial compensation you deserve.
Contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews