Burn Injury Attorney in West Palm Beach1700 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 500
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
West Palm Beach Burn Injury Lawyer
Whether at home, at work, or in your car, suffering a burn injury because of an accident can be a life-altering experience accentuated by physical pain, emotional trauma, and financial insecurity. Thankfully, Florida law allows victims who suffer these catastrophic injuries to seek compensation for their damages when someone else is to blame.
Unfortunately, burn injuries are all too common in America, with 486,000 people suffering burn injuries annually, according to the American Burn Association. While research has shown that thermal burns, which are associated with open flames, steam, and hot liquids, account for 86 percent of burn injuries, Florida residents are exposed to an array of other burn injury risks every day of their lives.
When someone suffers a burn injury, whether at home, in public, or the workplace, and someone else is to blame for the accident that caused the injury, a West Palm Beach burn injury lawyer from Morgan & Morgan can help.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Types of West Palm Beach Burn Injuries
Burn injuries are some of the most serious, life-altering injuries that an accident victim can suffer, resulting in life-altering consequences.
Here are some of the most common types of burns that can cause serious, life-changing injuries:
- Friction burns: Friction burns are most closely associated with bicycle and motorcycle accidents and can occur when the skin scrapes against a rough surface, such as asphalt or gravel.
- Thermal burns: Thermal burns, as mentioned before, are the most common type of burn injury and result from exposure to flames, steam, and hot liquids.
- Radiation burns: A sunburn is a form of radiation burn, but X-rays and cancer treatments can also cause radiation burns, especially if a medical provider is negligent in their care of the patient.
- Chemical burns: Chemical burns are caused by corrosive substances like acids and solvents. They are most associated with workplace accidents where employees are routinely exposed to harmful chemicals.
- Electrical burns: These burns are often caused by electrocution. It can be the result of faulty or exposed wiring or a defective product.
A West Palm Beach Burn Injury Lawyer Can Help
A West Palm Beach burn injury lawyer from Morgan & Morgan can help you seek compensation if you were burned in an accident at work, due to a defective product, someone else’s negligent or reckless behavior, or for any other reason.
Contact the Morgan and Morgan team today for a complimentary, no-obligation case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews