Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer in Arizona
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Arizona Nursing Home Abuse
We place our beloved elders in nursing homes to ensure that they have a safe and social environment to spend their golden years. But, all too often they are abused by unscrupulous staff members who take advantage of their vulnerability, sometimes for personal financial gain.
Elder abuse can be difficult to spot—in fact, most cases go unreported—and difficult to remedy without the help of an attorney. At Morgan & Morgan, we know the love and respect that our elders deserve and will treat you and your loved ones like our family.
Get in contact with a compassionate and trial-ready nursing home abuse lawyer by filling out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form. An attorney will fight tirelessly to recover the compensation that you or your loved one deserve.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Defining Nursing Home Abuse
If you or someone you love are the victim of nursing home abuse, it can be difficult to identify and frightening to report. In fact, in the United States, although one in 10 elders face some sort of abuse, only one in 14 of these cases is ever reported to the authorities. It is, furthermore, estimated that as many as five million elders are abused each year. If you or a loved one have been the victim of elder abuse, don’t stay silent—we can help.
Although elder abuse can take many forms, here are some of the most common examples that Morgan & Morgan attorneys take on inside and outside of the courtroom:
- Physical Abuse: when elders suffer serious physical injuries, such as broken bones or bruises
- Sexual Abuse: any unwanted sexual contact or activity
- Emotional Abuse: includes verbal assault or any form of threat or intimidation
- Neglect: when a caregiver fails—either purposefully or carelessly—to meet an elder’s basic needs, including providing food, medication, and administering baths
- Financial Exploitation: when a caregiver uses their position by manipulating an elder’s finances for their own personal gain
Nursing home abuse is not always obvious. It’s important to be attentive to our elders and to be on the lookout for:
- Physical signs of abuse, such as unexplained bruises and broken bones
- Tense relationships with nursing home staff
- Sudden changes in behavior
- Poor hygiene
- Weight loss
- Changes in finances
If you suspect that your loved one might be the victim of nursing home abuse, or if you are a victim yourself, don’t wait. Contact us today.
Morgan & Morgan’s attorneys fight tirelessly to help ensure that victims of nursing home abuse receive justice and compensation. We have over 30 years of experience fighting For The People and will put our resources and knowledge to work for you.
Below are some of the types of compensation we fight for in these cases:
- Medical Expenses, including present and future medical bills for hospital and doctors’ visits, rehab, medication, medical equipment, etc
- Pain and Suffering for the emotional distress caused by the abuse
- Loss of Property Value if the elder’s possessions or finances were stolen or misused
- Punitive Damages to help ensure that no one else suffers at the hands of the defendant
Even if law authorities are conducting an investigation, it’s important to hire a lawyer so that you or your loved one have the opportunity to recover compensation for the pain inflicted. Insurance companies will fight for the nursing home; let an attorney fight for you.
You Can Afford Representation
At Morgan & Morgan, we understand that nursing home abuse is urgent and will report it to the authorities if necessary. We’ll then work immediately to get you the justice and compensation you and your family deserve—either through a settlement or, if necessary, by taking your case into the courtroom.
In our more than 30 years, we have recovered more than $20 billion for our clients and want to recover money for you. We know that the pain of nursing home abuse is infinite and will fight for every penny that you deserve. It costs nothing to hire us, and our fee comes out of the winnings, not your pocket.
Contact a nursing home abuse attorney today by filling out a free, no-obligation consultation form, and see why there’s only one Morgan & Morgan.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews