Why Morgan & Morgan?
Morgan & Morgan has a long track record of success:
- 30-plus years fighting For The People
- More than $7 billion recovered for our clients
- Upwards of 500,000 cases taken on since 2015
- Verdicts 20 times the pre-trial settlement offers
Since our founding in 1988, we’ve expanded to offices in dozens of states, with hundreds of attorneys and thousands of support staff. As the largest personal injury firm in America, we’re uniquely equipped to handle virtually any personal injury case. We’re not afraid to take on any insurance company, no matter how big and powerful.
Despite our massive resources, we provide the service you’d expect from a family-owned business. Our legal team is accessible around-the-clock, and our attorneys provide consistent updates throughout the process.
Can I Afford Legal Representation?
The thought of paying for an attorney while managing healthcare expenses and lacking a source of income can feel overwhelming. That’s why our attorneys work on a contingency fee structure. It costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only after we obtain a favorable settlement or jury verdict. There’s no out-of-pocket cost and no risk to you.
That’s because we believe everyone, regardless of their economic status, deserves an equal shot at justice.
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Every personal injury case is unique, but they generally unfold in a series of steps like this:
- Your attorney will file a complaint with the court. The complaint will allege what the defendant has done wrong and lay out a plan for corrective action (this generally involves the plaintiff receiving compensation).
- Lawyers on each side will engage in discovery. Here, both sides exchange relevant facts and information.
- A settlement may be reached at any time before trial. Our attorneys can help you decide if the offer you are presented with is fair or not.
- If a settlement isn’t reached, our attorneys will present your case in front of a judge. If successful, you could recover compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other relevant damages.
Contact a Denver Personal Injury Attorney
If you were injured and suspect someone else may have been at fault, don’t hesitate to contact us. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
To find out, schedule a no-risk case evaluation. Keep in mind, it costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if you win. Contact us today.