The Denver Office
Denver, Colorado (CO) Personal Injury Lawyers999 18th Street, Suite 3000
Denver, CO 80202
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
An injury can have profound physical, emotional, and financial effects. Our attorneys are here to help you recover the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, Slip and Fall, or another incident, contact Morgan & Morgan. Schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation today.
Estamos aquí en Denver: Vivimos y trabajamos en Denver. Nuestro sitio de web en Español, abogados.com, ayuda la población latina de Colorado. Complete una evaluación de caso gratis hoy.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 55,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
Morgan & Morgan has a long track record of success:
- 35-plus years fighting For The People
- More than $15 billion recovered for our clients
- Upwards of 500,000 cases taken on since 2015
- Verdicts 20 times the pre-trial settlement offers
Since our founding in 1988, we’ve expanded nationwide, with hundreds of attorneys and thousands of support staff. As the largest personal injury firm in America, we’re uniquely equipped to handle virtually any personal injury case. We’re not afraid to take on any insurance company, no matter how big and powerful.
Despite our massive resources, we provide the service you’d expect from a family-owned business. Our legal team is accessible around-the-clock, and our attorneys provide consistent updates throughout the process.
Can I Afford Legal Representation?
The thought of paying for an attorney while managing healthcare expenses and lacking a source of income can feel overwhelming. That’s why our attorneys work on a contingency fee structure. It costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only after we obtain a favorable settlement or jury verdict. There’s no out-of-pocket cost and no risk to you.
That’s because we believe everyone, regardless of their economic status, deserves an equal shot at justice.
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Every personal injury case is unique, but they generally unfold in a series of steps like this:
- Your attorney will file a complaint with the court. The complaint will allege what the defendant has done wrong and lay out a plan for corrective action (this generally involves the plaintiff receiving compensation).
- Lawyers on each side will engage in discovery. Here, both sides exchange relevant facts and information.
- A settlement may be reached at any time before trial. Our attorneys can help you decide if the offer you are presented with is fair or not.
- If a settlement isn’t reached, our attorneys will present your case in front of a judge. If successful, you could recover compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other relevant damages.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you were injured and suspect someone else may have been at fault, don’t hesitate to contact us. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
To find out, schedule a no-risk case evaluation. Keep in mind, it costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if you win. Contact us today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
¿Usted tiene preguntas acerca de su caso en español?
Los abogados de lesiones personales de Morgan & Morgan entendemos lo importante que es resolver todas sus preguntas legales en el idioma en el que usted pueda entender mejor. Por eso contamos con una sección de Preguntas Frecuentes en nuestra página de abogados.com. Recuerde que en caso de ser victima de un accidente y necesitar ayuda legal, usted cuenta con los abogados de Morgan & Morgan. Siendo el bufete de abogados de lesiones personales más grande de los Estados Unidos, contamos con los recursos y la experiencia que usted necesita para defender sus derechos. ¡La justicia es derecho de todos!