Airbag Injuries in Las Vegas400 S. 4th Street, Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Airbag Injuries in Las Vegas
You expect the airbags in your vehicle to provide protection in a car accident. However, sometimes airbags malfunction. A recent example is the massive Tataka airbag recall. The recall affected millions of vehicles, and several drivers and passengers suffered injuries. If you sustain airbag injuries in Las Vegas, you may have grounds for a personal injury or product liability case. Contact Morgan & Morgan for a free case evaluation and to learn more about your legal rights.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Types of Airbag Defects
When you think of an airbag defect, rapid deployment often comes to mind. This is a common airbag defect, but it’s not the only one.
Failure to Deploy
Airbags are designed to deploy when a vehicle is struck with a significant amount of force. If the airbag fails to deploy, you and your passengers may sustain serious injuries that may have been preventable.
Some airbags have malfunctioning sensors that can cause early deployment. If a driver is suddenly surprised by an unexpectedly deployed airbag, an accident can occur. Along with surprising the driver into a car accident, the force of the deployment can cause significant injuries.
Improper Installation or Replacement
Most airbags are installed at the time the vehicle is manufactured. If the airbag is improperly installed, it might not function as intended when an accident occurs. Another problem occurs when a third party replaces or repairs an airbag. Some repair shops use poorly recycled or faulty airbags when replacing one that was previously deployed.
Common Types of Airbag Injuries
Airbag injuries in Las Vegas can range from minor to severe. Some common types of airbag injuries include:
- Facial injuries, including bruising and fractures to the small bone due to the impact of the airbag
- Chest injuries, including heart injuries, due to the impact of the airbag against the chest
- Burns on the chest, hands, arms, or face when the fabric of the airbag moves along the skin
- Fractures including to the skull, ribs, and wrist bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Eye injuries from chemical irritation or the pressure of the airbag
- Ear trauma, including hearing loss
- Internal bleeding if organs are damaged by airbag deployment
- Asthma attacks and other respiratory issues due to the chemicals involved in the deployment
- Injury to the fetus in pregnant women
Why Choose Morgan & Morgan
Morgan & Morgan is the largest personal injury law firm in the nation, with a proven record of success. Contact Morgan & Morgan today to schedule a consultation with one of our specialists.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews