Construction Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas400 S. 4th Street, Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Las Vegas Construction Accident Attorney
As it has for decades, the population of Las Vegas continues to climb, according to government officials. With that consistent growth comes constant construction at countless sites in and around the city. While this is good news for the Las Vegas job market, there is no denying that construction sites represent one of the most hazardous work environments.
According to the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), workers in construction-related industries account for nearly half of all fatal occupational injuries. From working with power tools and large construction equipment, sometimes high above the city or deep underground, Las Vegas construction workers put themselves at risk daily.
If you or a loved one has been injured while working on a construction site, contact the Las Vegas construction accident attorneys at Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Las Vegas Construction Accidents
There are countless risks associated with working on an active construction site. Here are four of the most common injury risks faced by Las Vegas construction workers when they report for work each day:
- Falls: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), falls are the number one cause of construction worker death and injury nationwide.
- Falling objects: With so many high-rise construction projects throughout the city, falling objects are a prevalent threat to Law Vegas construction workers. Anything can pose a risk to worker safety, from personal items and construction materials to machinery, tools, and the very safety equipment designed to protect construction workers.
- Electrocution: Although many safety standards and protocols are in place to prevent electrocution at construction sites, it remains a significant on-the-job hazard for Las Vegas construction workers.
- Caught-in or caught-between accidents: A caught-in or caught-between accident typically occurs during excavation or if a construction worker has a body part trapped in a piece of equipment. According to OSHA data, Las Vegas construction workers involved in excavation are twice as likely to die in a construction site accident than their peers.
How a Las Vegas Construction Accident Attorney Can Help
Any construction worker who has sustained an on-the-job injury should hire an experienced Las Vegas construction accident attorney to ensure maximum compensation for the damage they suffered.
With 1,000 lawyers nationwide, the workplace injury experts at Morgan & Morgan have helped fight for the rights of countless injured construction workers throughout the United States. From construction-site falls to preventable electrocutions and everything in between, Morgan & Morgan is your trusted advocate.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews