- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
As the largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque is filled to the brim with culture and history. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to enjoy all it has to offer if you’ve been hurt in a motorcycle crash, Slip and Fall, or car accident.
The attorneys at Morgan & Morgan’s Albuquerque office are happy to help you through the process of filing a claim so you can be properly compensated. We’ve got large-scale resources but offer family-style support. Our firm has won over $13 billion for its clients, and we’re available to you 24/7.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 28,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $13 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
You deserve fair and full payment for your injury, and our attorneys work tirelessly to make that happen. We’ll walk you through every step of the process. Here’s what you should know:
- The defendant’s insurance company will try to pay you the minimum amount. Our attorneys will fight for the maximum compensation.
- We use our intimate knowledge of personal injury law to build the strongest case possible while you focus on recovering from your injury.
- Our lawyers instill confidence and provide support from start to finish.
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
The short answer is yes. At Morgan & Morgan, we understand the stress that comes with an injury and we don’t want to add to it. That’s why we work based on contingency, meaning we don’t get paid unless we win the case. You’ll never pay out of your own pocket, so you won’t assume any risk at all.
What Types of Compensation Are Available?
The insurance company will likely overlook aspects of your case so they can get away with paying you less than they should. However, our personal injury lawyers see your case for what it’s really worth. Here are some of the factors we look at when determining its value:
- Current and ongoing medical expenses
- Lost wages from being unable to work
- Loss of the capacity to make a living
- Property damage incurred during the incident
- Pain and suffering including mental and emotional distress
How Do I Get Started?
If you’ve been hurt in New Mexico, don’t wait to contact Morgan & Morgan’s Albuquerque office. An exceptional attorney will get to work fighting for the full compensation you deserve, not just what the insurance company feels like paying you. When we’ve gone to trial, we’ve recovered 20 times more than the pre-trial offers.
Get started by scheduling a free case evaluation today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.