Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
You deserve fair and full payment for your injury, and our attorneys work tirelessly to make that happen. We’ll walk you through every step of the process. Here’s what you should know:
- The defendant’s insurance company will try to pay you the minimum amount. Our attorneys will fight for the maximum compensation.
- We use our intimate knowledge of personal injury law to build the strongest case possible while you focus on recovering from your injury.
- Our lawyers instill confidence and provide support from start to finish.
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
The short answer is yes. At Morgan & Morgan, we understand the stress that comes with an injury, and we don’t want to add to it. That’s why we work based on contingency, meaning we don’t get paid unless we win the case. You’ll never pay out of your own pocket, so you won’t assume any risk at all.
What Types of Compensation Are Available?
The insurance company will likely overlook aspects of your case so they can get away with paying you less than they should. However, our personal injury lawyers see your case for what it’s really worth. Here are some of the factors we look at when determining its value:
- Current and ongoing medical expenses
- Lost wages from being unable to work
- Loss of the capacity to make a living
- Property damage incurred during the incident
- Pain and suffering including mental and emotional distress
How Do I Get Started?
If you’ve been hurt in New Mexico, don’t wait to contact Morgan & Morgan’s Albuquerque office. Our exceptional personal injury attorneys fight to get you the full compensation you deserve, and not just what the insurance company feels like paying you. When we’ve gone to trial, we’ve recovered 20 times more than the pre-trial offers.
Get started by scheduling a free case evaluation today.