Why Choose Morgan & Morgan?
All law firms are not the same. Here are some of the many advantages you’ll get with Morgan & Morgan:
- We fight For The People. For over 30 years, our attorneys have protected injury victims against ruthless insurance companies and corporations.
- We have a long track record of success. Across practice areas, we’ve won over $9 billion for our clients.
- We’re willing to go to trial to get the compensation you deserve. Some law firms always accept the last best offer, but we try more cases than any other firm in America.
- We win big at trial. Our jury verdicts are, on average, 20 times greater than what was offered.
What’s more, we provide 24/7 access to our legal team and consistent updates throughout. Let us take your case every step of the way while you focus on recovering.
Can I Afford Legal Representation?
You might picture large hourly fees when you think of attorneys, but that’s not how it works at Morgan & Morgan. Our lawyers work on a contingency, so it costs nothing to hire us and we get paid only if we successfully resolve your case.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
To accurately value your case, our attorneys will need to examine all of the facts. No matter what, you can count on us to fight for every penny you’re owed.
Although no two cases are the same, a successful claim may result in damages such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
Contact Our Oklahoma City Office
If you were injured and believe someone else may have been at fault, contact Morgan & Morgan’s Oklahoma City office. We’re happy to review your case in a free, no-obligation consultation.
Find out why there’s only one Morgan & Morgan. Contact us today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.