What Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
Personal injury lawyers apply years of experience in resolving personal injury cases. We can assess your injury, build the strongest case possible, and fight to ensure that you get the full compensation you are owed. We’re aware of the many short- and long-term effects an injury can have, and it’s our job to bring them to light.
How Long Will My Case Take?
Every case is unique, so there’s no “one size fits all” approach to resolving injury claims. However, we generally follow a standard set of steps when working through your case:
- Investigate the cause of your injury
- Gather evidence including medical records, accident reports, and witness accounts
- Analyze the information to determine the full value of your case
- Negotiate a settlement with the defendant’s insurance company
- Prepare the case for trial if a fair settlement can’t be reached
The attorneys in Bedford aren’t afraid to go to trial whenever necessary—it’s our job to get you the compensation you deserve, and we’re ready to do what it takes.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
Morgan & Morgan’s personal injury attorneys fight For The People, Not The Powerful. Here are just a few of our many highlights:
- Over $9 billion won for our clients
- 24/7 access to our team
- Family-style attention with large firm resources
- We don’t get paid unless you win
Get Started Today
If you’ve been hurt in New Hampshire, contact the attorneys at Morgan & Morgan’s Bedford office. We don’t get paid unless your claim is successful, and our fee comes out of the trial winnings or favorable settlement—never your own pocket.
Schedule a free case evaluation to find out what we can do for you today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.