Booker, Donald R. , v. Little, Glen F.
Jessica Labossiere v. Brian Zupet & Allegion Access Technologies, LLC
Abdulhakim, Jennah vs. Mihailescu, Gheorghe and Zekelman Industries, I
Elaine Fleming v. Geico Insurance Company
Bellifemine, Tommaso v. Karen Sue Mansell
Michael Vitoria is the managing partner of Morgan and Morgan’s Clearwater/Palm Harbor office.
Michael Vitoria is a trial attorney that practices in the area of Personal Injury Law and Civil Litigation. With over 22 years in practice, Michael has extensive experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation, including transportation law, premises liability, medical malpractice, products liability, insurance litigation, and insurance bad faith litigation. He also has significant experience in commercial and consumer protection law, and general civil litigation. He has tried wrongful death, medical malpractice, numerous personal injury, and commercial litigation cases, as well as consumer protection trials and arbitrations. To date, he has tried over 50 civil jury trials in his career.
He is a peer reviewed "AV" rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards, a yearly distinction he has held consistently over the past 15 years. In 2013, he was named to Florida Trend Magazine’s “Legal Elite”, which recognizes the top attorneys in the state as chosen by their peers.
He brings extensive insight to Morgan & Morgan's plaintiff's practice having, in the past, served as a defense attorney representing corporations and insurance companies in personal injury litigation. In 2008 he was awarded the James A. Dixon Young Lawyer Award by the Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FDLA). He also served as the Chair of the FDLA Products Liability Committee from 2005 to 2008. He has also represented both claimants in workers' compensation disputes, and employer/carriers.
Michael has received both his Juris Doctor and M.B.A. degrees from Stetson University. During law school, Michael completed internships with the Honorable James M. Barton, II, Honorable Marva Crenshaw and Bay Area Legal Services in Hillsborough County. Also during law school, Michael served as a law clerk for a Tampa law firm specializing in silicone breast implant litigation.
Outside the practice of law, Michael is a proud husband, and father of three children. He is an avid baseball and football fan of the Tampa Bay Rays and the Buccaneers, having played and lettered in both sports at Jesuit High School. Mr. Vitoria was a member of the Nativity Catholic Church of Brandon, where he was also a Eucharistic Minister. He volunteers yearly at Nativity’s annual Novemberfest. He was born and raised in Tampa, Florida where he graduated from Jesuit High School in 1989.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1997; Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity (Cardozo Inn)
- Stetson University Graduate School of Business Administration, M.B.A. (1997)
- University of South Florida, B.S. (Finance, 1993; Sigma Alpha Epsilon Social Fraternity)
- Jesuit High School, Tampa, Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Admitted in 1998
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA)
- United States District Court Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division - 2005 Delegate
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
- Tampa Bay Inn of Court (TBIOC)
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Past Chair Products Liability Committee (2005-2008)