Jean D. Fergile v. Gail June Payne et al.
Justin C. Meserole knew he wanted to vigorously represent the interests of injured victims long before becoming an attorney. Mr. Meserole received his bachelor’s degree from St. John’s University and began working as a paralegal prior to attending law school. Throughout law school, he worked at a premier plaintiff’s personal injury firm that he eventually joined as an associate. Mr. Meserole received his J.D. from New York Law School where he received the Dr. Max Reich Award for Excellence in Civil Trial Advocacy among other honors.
Mr. Meserole specializes in representing seriously injured people in premises liability actions with Morgan & Morgan. He has dedicated his career to civil justice in all areas of personal injury law. He has proved himself to be a valuable member of the bar that continues to distinguish himself as a true advocate for his client’s rights. His work focuses on all aspects of discovery, motion practice, trial, and appeals. He has excelled in analyzing, preparing, and presenting cases for mediation, arbitration, and trial.
Recovering millions of dollars for his clients, Mr. Meserole has successfully handled and tried a variety of accident cases involving motor-vehicles, premises liability, municipal liability, Labor Law § 240(1) and 241(6), and deprivation of Constitutional Rights under 28 USC § 1983.
Mr. Meserole successfully completed the American Association of Justice’s Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course: Art of Persuasion; held at Harvard Law School. This intensive program is only available to experienced trial attorneys and he continues to apply those skills to benefit his clients on a daily basis.
He is a fighter that is ready to get complete compensation for the people.
- St. John's University - 2007
- New York Law School - 2013
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Awards and Recognitions
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 for 2019 and 2020
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 for 2020, 2021, 2022