Why Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
During stressful times, it’s comforting to know someone’s looking out for you. Our personal injury lawyers provide numerous advantages, including:
- An intimate understanding of personal injury law
- Consistent updates and assistance from start to finish
- Accurate evaluation of your losses
- Negotiating acumen
- 24/7 access to our legal team
- A long track record of success that includes $7+ billion recovered for our clients
How Do We Build Your Case?
The first step in any personal injury case is to investigate the injury. We consider its cause, severity, the impact it’s had on your quality of life, and the expected duration of treatment. Then we gather and analyze all of the evidence, including medical records and accident reports, to determine the full value of your claim.
After evaluating your claim, our personal injury attorneys negotiate with the insurance company and attempt to reach a fair settlement. If they’re unwilling to negotiate fairly, we prepare the case for trial.
What Compensation Might I Recover?
It takes a trained eye to properly assess a personal injury because the details aren’t always obvious. Our Wichita attorneys know exactly what to look for and are fully equipped to build a strong case for compensation, including:
- Medical bills (e.g. hospital stays, prescription medications, ongoing treatments, therapy)
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Property damage
Get Started With Morgan & Morgan
You shouldn’t be responsible for your losses when you’ve been injured by someone else. Morgan & Morgan’s Wichita office can fight to ensure you receive everything you’re owed. Our attorneys:
- Don’t get paid unless you win
- Cost nothing upfront (Our fees come out of the favorable settlement or jury verdict)
- Are available 24/7 to handle your legal needs
Have you been hurt in Kansas? Schedule a free case evaluation now.