Why Should I Speak With an Attorney?
From physical pain to financial uncertainty, you have a lot to manage after an injury. Ideally, the insurance company would pay your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages, no questions asked. However, more often than not, they’ll try to pay as little as possible.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover the full compensation you deserve. We can:
- Investigate who was responsible for your injury
- Collect key evidence including police reports and witness statements
- Demonstrate the short- and long-term effects of your injury
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- If necessary, present your case at trial
How Much Is My Case Worth?
It’s tough to pinpoint how much a claim is worth without first reviewing the facts. However, you can rest assured that our attorneys will fight for every penny you are owed. You could be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses including hospital stays, medication, and therapy
- Lost wages if you can no longer work
- Diminished earning capacity if your injury prevents you from earning what you earned prior
- Pain and suffering for the emotional and physical stress you face
- Punitive damages if the defendant’s actions were particularly reckless
Can I Afford an Attorney?
Our legal team understands the stress an injury can put you under, particularly from a financial standpoint. That’s why we work on a contingency fee arrangement. It costs nothing to hire us, and we don’t get paid unless we win your case. Our payment is just a fraction of the favorable settlement or jury verdict we secure.
Contact a Sioux Falls Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were injured, you owe it to yourself to contact Morgan & Morgan. Our law firm has the resources to take on any insurance company, no matter how big and powerful.
To get started, schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation with our Sioux Falls office.