Why Morgan & Morgan?
A severe injury can result in more than physical anguish. It can also lead to medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and various other losses. It’s our job to recover compensation for all of your losses, so you can focus on healing.
Morgan & Morgan provides you an excellent chance at receiving full restitution.
- For more than 30 years, we’ve been fighting For The People, not the powerful
- In that time, we’ve won more than $7 billion nationwide for injury victims
- When we go to trial, our verdicts exceed pre-trial settlement offers by a factor of 20
Chances are, the insurance company will do anything they can do to minimize or deny your claim. However, our attorneys understand how to identify the true value of an injury and build the strongest case possible. If the insurance company is unwilling to negotiate, we’re prepared to go to trial.
What Types of Compensation Can I Recover?
Every personal injury case is unique, but if successful, you may be awarded some combination of the following damages:
- Pain and suffering for the physical and emotional stress you’ve endured
- Lost wages if you can no longer do your job
- Reduced earning capacity if your injury has affected your career prospects
- Medical expenses including hospital bills, surgery, medication, and therapy
- Punitive damages intended to punish the liable party for reckless behavior
- Funeral expenses if you lost a loved one
Is a Lawyer Expensive?
In a word, no. At Morgan & Morgan, we believe that everyone deserves high-quality legal representation. That’s why we work on a contingency basis, meaning we don’t get paid until and unless we win your case. You won’t be saddled with upfront fees or out-of-pocket costs, so there’s no risk to you. Our payment is a percentage of the successful jury award or settlement we obtain.
Contact a Bozeman Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in Montana, contact Morgan & Morgan’s Bozeman office. Our attorneys are here to fight for your rights and compensation.
Find out how we can help by scheduling a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Remember, it costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if you win. Contact us today.