Will Graves is a sixth-generation Mississippian, born and raised in Laurel. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mississippi State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. Mr. Graves further earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Mr. Graves is admitted to practice in Mississippi, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern District of Mississippi.
- Personal Injury
- State of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi State University, B.A., 2014
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2018