Ty Hinnant is an attorney at Morgan & Morgan, P.A. He was born in Landstuhl, Germany and has lived in Central Florida since 1994. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Economics from the University of South Florida in 2004. He then went on to graduate from Stetson University College of Law in 2009.
After passing the Florida Bar, Mr. Hinnant went on to practice as a Plaintiff’s attorney for the next ten years prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, P.A in February, 2021. Mr. Hinnant has spent his career aggressively fighting for people and will continue to focus his knowledge in the areas of personal injury litigation, automobile and trucking negligence, and premises liability.
Due to his efforts fighting on behalf of injured clients, Mr. Hinnant has been recognized by numerous organizations such as Avvo, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40, and 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys. He has also received awards for client satisfaction and Attorney of the Quarter at a previous firm.
When Mr. Hinnant is not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He also likes watching his favorite soccer teams and cooking.
- University of South Florida
- Stetson University College of Law
- Florida Justice Association, 2017
- Florida Bar, 2010
- United States Middle District of Florida, 2020
Awards and Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 2017, 2018, 2019
- Avvo Clients Choice Award 2017
- 10 Best Attorney Award - Client Satisfaction 2016, 2017
- Prior firm - Client Satisfaction Award
- Prior firm - Attorney of the Quarter