Thomas S. Cargill (Tom) is a partner in the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group’s Orlando, FL, office, practicing complex business litigation.
During his career, Mr. Cargill has successfully handled a wide variety of business litigation matters in State and Federal courts throughout the United States, including commercial contract disputes, deceptive business conduct, fraud/misrepresentation, trade secrets, finance and banking, and general risk/liability. Mr. Cargill’s practice is focused on litigating business cases on a contingency-fee basis. He believes that client results and client service are the most important goals of his work and should be conducted in a responsive, reliable, and efficient manner.
Mr. Cargill is dedicated to assisting the Orlando community and he currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Northern Florida.
Prior to joining the Business Trial Group, Mr. Cargill practiced at the national law firm Foley & Lardner and Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine. Mr. Cargill is a graduate of the Emory University School of Law and the University of Florida.
- Business litigation
- Contract litigation
- Banking/finance litigation
- Shareholder/partnership disputes
- Florida Bar, 2008
- Georgia Bar, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of Florida, 2002