Mr. Rechtin runs the First-Party Insurance Division at the Fort Myers, Florida office of Morgan & Morgan, P.A. His practice consists of representing the people of Southwest Florida when their insurance company wrongfully denies their claims for insurance coverage. This includes homeowners, automobile, and life insurance, as well as other forms of insurance claims.
Mr. Rechtin received his B.A. in English Writing from DePauw University in 1993, before earning his Masters in Fine Arts at Bennington College in 1996, and his PhD in English from Binghamton University in 2004. For several years after earning his PhD, Mr. Rechtin worked as a Professor of English at various universities, until he decided to pursue his law degree at Ave Maria School Law in Naples, Florida. There, he received his law degree in 2014 and graduated Magna Cum Laude in the top five of his class. He is married with a son and daughter.
- Insurance Disputes
- Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- DePauw University, BA in English Writing, 1993
- Bennington College, MFA in Writing and Literature, 1996
- Binghamton University, PhD in English, 2004
- Ave Maria School of Law, J.D., 2014