Scott Whitley was born in Summit, NJ in 1959. He graduated from College of William & Mary in 1981 with a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration).
After working for a year for Emery Airfreight, Mr. Whitley attended Stetson Law School 1982 and transferred to, and graduated from, University of Florida Law School in 1985.
He has practiced insurance defense for 5 years in Miami and then 5 years in Tampa before joining this firm in 1996. Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial Practice since 1997 and American Board of Trial Advocates since 2003.
- Medical Malpractice
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Certified by American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1997.
- College of William & Mary, B.A., 1981
- Stetson University
- University of Florida, J.D. 1985