Scott M. Whitley
Scott Whitley was born in Summit, NJ in 1959. He graduated from College of William & Mary in 1981 with a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration).
After working for a year for Emery Airfreight, Mr. Whitley attended Stetson Law School 1982 and transferred to, and graduated from, University of Florida Law School in 1985.
He has practiced insurance defense for 5 years in Miami and then 5 years in Tampa before joining this firm in 1996. Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial Practice since 1997 and American Board of Trial Advocates since 2003.
- Medical Malpractice
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Certified by American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1997.
- College of William & Mary, B.A., 1981
- Stetson University
- University of Florida, J.D. 1985
How Can We Help You Today?
Free Case Evaluation
Tell us about your situation so we can get started fighting for you. We tailor each case to meet our clients' needs.