Rick Briggs is a Personal Injury Attorney. Before joining Morgan & Morgan, Rick represented insurance carriers and their insureds in general liability matters and first-party disputes. His general liability practice included Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Bus Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Dog Bite, Slip and Fall, and Premise Liability. Subsequently, Rick switched sides and used his knowledge and expertise of how insurance carriers handle and evaluate claims to help individuals fight the large insurance carriers.
Rick received a B.A. in Business Management and Political Science from Saint Leo University where he was also a member of the Men’s Golf Team. He completed his J.D. at the University of Florida Levin College of Law where he served on the Executive Board for the Florida Moot Court Team and was a Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy Teaching Assistant.
In his spare time, Rick enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, fishing, and playing golf.
- St. Leo University (2013)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (2016)
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida