Arah Gumbs v. Larry Roofner
Richard is a perfectionist; evidenced by his 4.0 GPA throughout his tenure at Trinity Preparatory High School and the University of Central Florida. Richard then attended the University of Florida Levin College of Law on a President's Scholarship.
Richard started his legal career defending Fortune 100 companies in complex litigation matters. After a few years of winning cases for corporations, Richard decided to switch sides and work for the people. Richard is an obsessive reader, writer, and speaker. Richard is persistent. Richard is passionate about getting his injured clients everything they are entitled to under the law.
- University of Central Florida, summa cum laude (2015)
- Major: Legal Studies B.A.
- Specialization: Criminal Law and Individual Liberties
- Minor: Spanish
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (2019)
- Specialization: Commercial Law and Complex Civil Litigation
- Florida (09/19/2019)
- United States Northern District of Florida (10/09/2019)
- United States Southern District of Florida (10/21/2019)
- United States Middle District of Florida (11/14/2019)
- United States Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court (05/12/2020)
- United States Northern District of Florida Bankruptcy Court (05/13/2020)
- United States Southern District of Florida Bankruptcy Court (05/13/2020)
- Washington D.C. (1/15/2021)