Mr. Thomas was born in Columbia, South Carolina on May 29, 1954. He was an all lines insurance adjuster for five years prior to attending law school in Ohio. He previously practiced as a workers’ compensation defense lawyer for twenty-five years and now uses his experience helping individuals who have been injured at work as well as those who are disabled. Mr. Thomas has been Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation since 1992.
- Social Security
- Workers’ Compensation
- Lee County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar - Workers Compensation Section
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Kent State University, B.S., 1976
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., 1985