Attorney Michael T. Harris is part of Morgan & Morgan’s Premises Liability Team. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan in 2021, he was an associate attorney at a Boston area injury law firm where he represented plaintiffs in motor vehicle collisions, premises liability matters, workers’ compensation matters, and managed the firm’s Social Security disability practice. He has represented clients in Massachusetts state and federal courts, and he obtained his juris doctor from Suffolk University Law School in 2016.
Prior to law school, Attorney Harris served honorably as an infantryman in the United States Army and was deployed to Afghanistan for twelve months as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. He was born and raised in Lowell, MA. When not zealously advocating on behalf of injured parties, Attorney Harris enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, golfing, and being outdoors.
- Dog Bite & Animal Attacks
- Negligent Security & Inadequate Security
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court District of New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Johnson & Wales University 2007
- Suffolk University Law School 2016