Lindsay Cordes grew up in Northern Kentucky, across the river from Cincinnati. She began her career as a family law attorney, at a small firm in Louisville, Kentucky, because she wanted to work closely with clients and help people. She then began working in personal injury law for the next seven years of her practice where she gained extensive experience representing clients in medical malpractice cases, nursing home abuse and neglect cases, car wrecks, mass torts and sexual assault cases.
Ms. Cordes moved to Nashville, Tennessee in August of 2021 after she was recruited by Morgan and Morgan to work in the Nashville office. She has represented clients in cases across the state of Tennessee and devotes 100% of her practice to personal injury cases.
Ms. Cordes is a 2010 graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she was a member of the Trial Advocacy Board. She also graduated, summa cum laude, from the University of Kentucky, with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, double majoring in marketing and management. She currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband. An avid animal rescue advocate, she and her husband share their home with two dogs and a cat: Jim, a yellow Labrador Retriever, Charlie, a miniature Dachshund, and Paddy, a short-haired tabby cat. She enjoys cooking in her free time and scuba diving, when she gets the rare chance to go. She is an avid fan of the Nashville Predators and Nashville Soccer Club and loves to attend games when she can.
- University of Kentucky-Bachelor of Business Administration, Double Major in Management and Marketing-2007
- University of Kentucky College of Law-Juris Doctor-2010
- American Association for Justice
Awards and Recognitions
- Super Lawyers-Rising Star-2017
- Super Lawyers-Rising Star-2018
- Super Lawyers-Rising Star-2019
- Super Lawyers-Rising Star-2020
- Super Lawyers-Rising Star-2021
- Super Lawyers-Rising Star-2022