Letty Valdes has been practicing law since 1992 and is admitted to the Florida Bar and the Washington, D.C. Bar. Ms. Valdes is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, an honor that only a small percentage of lawyers achieve. In Florida, board certified lawyers are legal experts dedicated to professional excellence who are tested for expertise and have met rigorous standards for experience and professionalism set by the Florida Supreme Court.
Ms. Valdes graduated from Florida International University. She then attended Drake University Law School. She began her legal career as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Florida in Tallahassee. She then worked for ten years as an Assistant Attorney General in Washington, D.C. In 2006, she completed a program in negotiation and dispute resolution at the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation. Following her government service, she worked for both Allstate and Travelers as a claims litigation attorney specializing in personal injury claims. She also worked for three years for a firm in Tampa where she represented hundreds of clients who were injured as a result of the negligence of others.
Ms. Valdes dedicates her practice to representing individuals and families that have been injured or lost a family member due to the negligence of others.
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Awards & Recognitions
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- The District of Columbia Bar
- United States District Court - Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court - Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court - Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court - District of Columbia
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- The Florida Bar, Civil Trial Law Certification Committee
- Tampa Hispanic Bar Association
- Florida International University, B.S., 1989
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 1992
- Harvard Law School, Program on Negotiation, Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Certificate, 2006