Kristin Karbowski is a trial attorney specializing in personal injury. Ms. Karbowski was born in New Jersey and moved to Florida after graduating high school. Ms. Karbowski attended the University of South Florida where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in Political Science. She then went on to receive a Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law.
During law school, Ms. Karbowski worked as a legal intern for the Honorable Ralph C. Stoddard in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court in Hillsborough County, Florida. She also worked as a law clerk for Callahan Martinez, LLC, now known as Martinez Denbo, LLC, where she was brought on as an attorney after passing the Florida Bar in 2010. There, Ms. Karbowski gained extensive experience working with numerous Fortune 500 insurance companies in litigating personal injury claims. In May 2017, Ms. Karbowski joined Morgan and Morgan to help the injured and those in need.
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
|$62,000.00 Verdict||Cassie Waldron v. Pamela Nowicki as the PR of The Estate of John A. Nowicki||Car Accidents||2017|
Cassie Waldron v. Pamela Nowicki as the PR of The Estate of John A. Nowicki
Verdict - 2017
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida*
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida*
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida*
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit*
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2006
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2010