Josh Kersey was born and raised just south of Tampa in Bradenton, Florida. He earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in both Finance and Real Estate from Florida State University. He earned his Juris Doctorate at Stetson University College of Law.
Following law school, Mr. Kersey gained admission to the state bars of both Florida and Texas, where he practiced labor and employment law for several years. During that time, he represented individuals, businesses and both national and international labor unions. When presented with the opportunity to join Morgan & Morgan in early 2018, Mr. Kersey jumped at the chance to join the firm having the greatest impact in fighting for the people. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, diving and spending time outdoors with his family.
- Consumer Protection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
|$459,000.00 Arbitration||Veronica Davis v. Conn Appliances, Inc.||Debt Collection Harassment||2019|
Veronica Davis v. Conn Appliances, Inc.
Verdict - 2019
Awards and Recognitions
- William F. Blews Award
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- Supreme Court of the State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Unites States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida State University, B.S. Finance, 2007
- Florida State University, B.S. Real Estate, 2007
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2010